Unlike many self-appointed commentators believe link building will never be completely obsolete or go out of fashion. In fact, without link building be hordes of bad reviews, no brand mention, zero branding influence and other things. In the contemporary times, link building is all about promoting the brand, product or the website to the audience/ consumers with the main focus on building a comprehensive relationship. Links are created based on this relationship. To be precise link building is an unavoidable aspect of online marketing strategy. It also passes a lot of Page Rank and authority to the website which assists in bettering the rankings. Most of the link building strategies are great but links need to build by personalizing each and every link building campaign.
Important link building strategies that will be advantageous for an online marketer:
- Create unique and amazing contents like infographics, white papers and others and market these through various social media channels with the help of a content marketing professional. Expect maximum amount of traffic. Out of the box contents has the capacity to attract links naturally. Now, content up gradation is not only about quality content. It is also about user experience. So it is essential to update and upgrade contents with graphics, checklists and others. Creating quality content helps but links still need to be obtained manually. When a pertinent niche target audience base is accessed manually, it attracts links that the worthy content deserves.
- Interviews are a great way of link building. But how do you give interviews? Build yourself as an expert in your area of specialization and get quoted in various publications and websites. But how to avail these opportunities of being interviewed? For the starters, get going with the smaller websites which whom you already have a long-standing relationship. According to the comfort level, the interview can be a podcast or on a Google+ hangout. The email inbox of a veteran is often filled with requests for interviews.
- Guest blogging is relevant in 2016. A high-quality content can be contributed to a credible website. The website in which you are planning to publish your content should have voluminous search traffic and high social shares. Posting in websites with high traffic gives the blogger an instant recognition.
But you also require using your content partnership. Coordinate and collaborate with your partners for co-authoring a blog content. If you are just a starter then connect with a partner who can furnish that exclusive list of high traffic websites in which you want to publish your content. Promote your guest blog on your social channels also.
- Collaborative infographics are a crucial part of the entire data visualization procedure. In fact, you can observe your target audience grow, learn and know that the blogger is also gaining the information about their target audience. Even those who are against infographics cannot say no these extremely powerful link generators. But try to go beyond the static and straight-forward infographic and go for the interactive infographics created with HTML.
- In the contemporary times, local SEO has turned out to be the link building substitute for the brands and companies and here domain authority is not so crucial but IP address is much more important. It is actually bridging the breach between online and offline marketing. These are the precise links that people will click on. By connecting the various influences of your local community through sponsorships, volunteering, and various other ways, you are actually generating more exposure to your brand.
- You might have invested a lot of time in creating your contents like an ebook then place it on the resource pages. Resource pages are fantastic and more then often leads to added links. You will receive links high in the site structure and also the links to your deep link pages.
- You might have moved a page on the website without redirecting it. Because of this, you can lose some crucial and important links. Link reclamation discovers and reestablishes those lost prospects. Even in 2016 link proclamation is an integral part of link building strategy.
The above strategies can help in better link building and will help to produce better results in marketing as a whole.