“If you are not putting out relevant content in relevant places, you don’t exist” this is the direct statement come out of Gary Vaynerchuk’s mind who is an entrepreneur, public speaker and truth-teller and who has the vast knowledge of marketing, business and the relationship between today’s consumers and the companies they choose. In order to build a successful e-commerce business today, you need to understand and take action on this statement.
The primitive tactics of marketing no longer work in today’s world to get you the real success and with the rapid changes in technology, customers expect more from you and every other business. Take a look around you. Some of the top online retailers must have moved towards a much more content focused approach. Creating engaging and latest content help them build and maintain relationships with existing client as well as the new ones.
One of the significant points to keep in mind is that this type of content doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive. It is something that you can master on and here are the rules:
- First of all, you need to emphasize on preparing an action based plan which requires following to be added to the plan:
- Content objectives
- Influencer list
- Buyer persona
- Content distribution plan
- Content optimization plan
- The Ecommerce business owners often get confused with the visitors and buyers. The problem is there are many business owners who focus on getting more visitors than the motivated buyers. That’s not a wrong idea. But you need to focus on crafting content with an aim to increase both traffic and conversions.
- You need to spend as much time on your outreach strategy as you do on creating the content. If the content is compelling and you have a great number of influencer, then the outreach should be an ongoing process.
E-commerce merchants witness loads of possibilities when it comes to content marketing. Content increases traffic and helps you build a relationship with influencers. But you also need to focus on conversion. Conversion is an area where you can win over less motivated and less savvy competitors. So, with these techniques, you can bring out the most valuable type of content for your E-commerce business.